Booking an exam can be done in two ways, depending on the type of exam-
- Register with us thru phone or email by submitting the Exam Registration Form. Most IT exams can be booked directly with us. Refer to this link for contacting us.
- Register online. There are exams that cannot be booked directly with us, which means booking must be done online.
- Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section.
- Next, select 'Schedule a Test' on the right-hand side of the page and complete the necessary fields. Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Pearson VUE. At a minimum, this confirmation will contain information such as the time, date and location of your test, including directions to the test center.
- PEARSON PTE
- Please visit this website www.pearsonpte.com/ then click "Sign in or create an account". Once you have completely created an account, under "Find your test", Select a country and select a goal or purpose for taking the test. Click "Book PTE Academic" then search for MISNET EDUCATION INC. Please choose your preferred exam date/time and book your test with us.
- When registering for an exam, type the link home.psiexams.com on your url. On the upper right corner, there is a 'Sign Up' button. After clicking it, you will be routed to the create an account page. Enter your personal details. Below the 'Personal Details' section, you will set up your password. Please follow the rules for setting up password. After entering all the necessary details, click the 'Submit' button. You may now proceed with scheduling your exam and choose your preferred testing site. Payment will also follow. Once registration is successful, you will be sent an email confirmation.
- Visit www.kryterion.com/, then Create your account and click schedule an exam. Choose your exam, select your preferred exam date, time, and MISNET EDUCATION INC. testing center location. Confirm your payment. Once registration is complete, Kryterion sends you a confirmation email with your unique Test Taker Authorization Code. The code is required to launch your exam at the testing center.
All exams except for PTE can be taken between 8:30am and 5:00pm from Monday thru Friday except for Holidays.