To all our current and future Microsoft learning customers, as part of Microsoft's initiative to enhance the student learning experience, please be advised that printed Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) will no longer be available beginning June 1, 2015.
We at MISNet Education, Inc. will make the digital MOC (dMOC) available with immediate effect. Any course a customer enrolled to starting May 25, 2015 will be in digital format, unless we have remaining stocks of the printed version.
Skillpipe, the dMOC viewer is available for Android tablets, Windows tablets (such as Microsoft Surface), and Windows PC. Here are the benefits of using dMOC:
- Research, analyze, and display information quickly and thoroughly
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other students and teachers.
- Create, share, and view dynamic multimedia content such as Videos, audio clips, and slideshows.
- Sign up for classes at the last minute and still come prepared with the necessary material.
- Collate information and find answers faster through a full text search.
- Access upcoming and past versions of your courseware.
We got your back! MISNet Education, Inc. now bundled its Microsoft Training courses with 1 (one) free exam voucher for only PHP40,000.
Here’s the complete list of Microsoft Training courses:
20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
10977: Updating your SQL Server Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
20463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
20465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Enroll in any of these classes from April 1 to June 30, 2015 to get 1 (one) Free Examination Voucher. Start to think smart and enjoy this limited reward. Enroll Now!
For further details you may call us at +632 846 8300
MISNet Education, Inc. is feeling generous this 2015. Trainees enrolled in any Microsoft course and choose to use DMOC will get a chance to take home one (1) FREE tablet every Monday starting March 2, 2015.
- All trainees enrolled in Microsoft class composed of 5 or more students are automatically included in this promo.
- Winners will win 1 (one) FREE tablet where they can access their DMOC
- Raffle draw and announcement of one lucky winner will be every Monday before the class starts so that winners can take advantage of their prizes.
- If in any chance there is a week where enrollees for a class is less than 5 students, these promotion will not take effect and will proceed with coming weeks with a class of 5.
- Prizes are not transferable and not convertible to cash.
Promo Period: March 2 – June 31, 2015