Candidates will need to bring two (2) valid forms of identification on the exam schedule, both with signature, one with recent picture.
List of acceptable ID’s:
· Driver's License
· Social Security System (SSS ID)
· Government Service Insurance System (GSIS ID)
· Tax Identification Number (TIN ID)
· Professional Regulation Commission (PRC ID)
· National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate
· Marriage Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
· National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
· Police Clearance
· Barangay Clearance
· Barangay ID
· Senior Citizen's ID Card
· PhilHealth Identification Card (PIC)
· Student's ID or School ID (for students only, with validation sticker)
· OFW ID
· Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
· Home Development Mutual Fund (HMDF) or PAG-IBIG ID
· Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) ID
· Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) ID
The test will not be delivered without the appropriate form of identification.
Test Center Administrators have the right to refuse seating you for the exam if they are unable to properly identify you.